Coach Kevin is hitting the road with his own All Star team (his family!) to find the best #HometownHangouts across the United States. Show you’re the biggest #HometownFan and you could win prizes like MLB game tickets, sports jerseys, tickets to your favorite local hometown attractions and more.
Sign-Up to Win
Follow Coach Kevin and his All Star family as they travel the country this summer! Follow The Hometown All Stars on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for clues on where you can spot Coach Kevin near you!
Sign up below to be entered to win:
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting answers to questions and engaging on posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Periscope. Grand prizes can be won by finding Kevin Christofora, a.k.a. Coach Kevin, in real life at one of the ball parks, stadiums, water parks and other locales that he visits between July 31-August 15, 2015
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents. Participants under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter. Employees of The Hometown All Stars, LLC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: Mugsy PR and The Hometown All Stars will determine the winners of the grand prizes. All participation winners will be chosen at random through the application random.org. All decisions of the judges are final.
- PRIZES: Prizes include Hometown All Stars books and merchandise, tickets to MLB games, various team jerseys, tickets to various attractions, and more. If participation reaches over 1M, participants will win a chance to have a local hometown ball park renovated.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner after 30 days will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Participants hereby grant Hometown All Stars a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit Submissions (along with the participant’s names, voices, photos and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Hometown All Stars the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
Hometown All Stars is under no obligation to use any Submission.
Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Hometown All Stars. The Hometown All Stars reserve the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The Hometown All Stars and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from The Hometown All Stars and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Hometown All Stars in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Hometown All Stars is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The Hometown All Stars may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release The Hometown All Stars from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Mugsy PR, 7923 NW 60th Street, Tamarac, FL 33321.